Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Yesterday, while enjoying a cheese souffle, fresh asparagus and chocolate fondue with my best buds, Mejdu and Brooke, the question of New Years Resolutions was posed. The idea apparently came from the lovely Bradley that one should choose one word to describe what one wants to accomplish in the upcoming year. At first I said "Perseverance", but then after thinking about it and some discussion I changed to "Flourish". After sleeping on the idea, I have decided that this year I want to be "Combobulated". Along with that concept, it would be nice to wake up one morning and feel like I am "in sorts" and "in whack". (As opposed to discombobulated, out of sorts or out of whack.) I know I may be asking a lot, but that is going to be my goal for 2010, to be combobulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment