Thursday, March 25, 2010

Family

Thank God for family... first one would have to understand the connections, so I will explain a bit... My parents met while attending Cornell University (they were married for 65 years). Both of them worked for Michigan State University - my Dad taught there for 56 years! And as we all know, my Dad was a humanitarian of the first order... So.... My cousin George sent this e-mail to my brother Paul, who sent it on to me... Hi Paul, Cornell wins the second of their first tournament game victories, ever, to advance to the Sweet Sixteen; Michigan State hits two go-ahead shots in the final ten seconds, the second as time expires, to also advance; the U.S. House of Reps passes the Health Care Reform bill. Do you think your Dad has already been asked to join the planning committee Upstairs? I think I do. Cuz Geo It is communication like this that makes times like these bearable... Thanks George.

No comments:

Post a Comment